RECYCLE, REUSE, RENEW: Bring Old Things New Life!
35+ Gorgeous DIY Projects To Revive Your Old Stuff
Author: Nadene Blue
Type of Book: eBook
Length: 54 pages
Genre: Crafts, Non-Fiction, DIY
Release Date: May 28, 2015
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐
* I downloaded this book for free from Amazon.
“Are you tired of throwing out things that you once loved because you can’t seem to find a purpose for them again? Well stop throwing them away!”
This book is chock-full of ideas for recycling, repurposing and reusing household items that you no longer use and turning them into something new.
The best part about these projects and ideas is that you do not need to spend much money to complete any of these projects.
Some of the included ideas are:
– Making your own tinted lip balm from old lipstick nubs
– Using an old rake to create a rack
– Make an iPod holder from a tie
– Turn sweaters that no longer fit into snuggly, warm, one- of-a-kind pillowcases. (Cable-knit sweaters look particularly gorgeous)
– Use old phone handsets as bookends
– Turn an old breadbox into a charging station
– And much, much more!
Recycling and up-cycling have become very popular. As our landfills fill up with items that could be reused, you will feel good about yourself and your contribution to saving the environment when you complete any of the projects detailed in this wonderful eBook.
I really like the fact that each project includes detailed instructions as well as photos of the completed project. These seemingly small details make a HUGE difference to the usability of this book. Too many project books lack pictures and this makes the projects much more difficult to create since the reader is unsure of what the item is supposed to look like in the end.
There are a few typos and grammatical errors which is why I am giving this a rating of 4 out of 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐